Bow Wow Reveals He ‘Almost Died’ After Becoming Addicted To Lean

Drugs are BAD.

Speaking out following Mac Miller‘s tragic apparent overdose, Bow Wow wants his fans to know he was an addict himself.

Related: Bow Wow Gave His Money Away To Fans!

Taking to Twitter on Monday, the former child star got extremely transparent with followers, detailing his battle with lean AKA promethazine and codeine-based cough syrup with soft drinks.

He shared:

We’re glad he’s kicked the habit and is sharing his harrowing tale!

Thoughts, Perezcious readers??

[Image via Instagram.]

The post Bow Wow Reveals He ‘Almost Died’ After Becoming Addicted To Lean appeared first on Perez Hilton.